DAM solutions from FotoWare and Xenario:
Industry-specific and according to your requirements
FotoStation 8.0: Photo and Media Management for Professionals!
Why are our customers confident in our solutions?
- Because they need to accelerate their media workflow
- Because they want to protect their own and foreign media rights
- Because they need a scalable, future-proof DAM system
- Because they expect rapid deployment
- Because they need to integrate their DAM solution into existing systems
- Because they want to keep the minimum training requirements
- Because they can count and compare
Xenario UK Limited: Gold Partner
Xenario UK Limited became a FotoWare Gold Partner in October 2009 after many years of being the UK's leading technical resource. With over 25 years of experience in installing and supporting FotoWare around the World.
Xenario UK work with the following manufacturers:
FotoWare a.s.: The DAM Innovator
Very soon after its foundation in 1997, FotoWare a.s. quickly established itself as a global player in digital asset management sector. Today, the sales and service partners look after more than 3,000 satisfied customers in 41 countries. The spectrum ranges from the internationally active media group to freelance photographers. FotoWare a.s. has roots in the media industry and Version 8.0 software continues the success story of its DAM software suite in a great way.
The swedish software producer Laidback Solutions AB was founded in January 2002 and has specialized in software solutions for the graphic arts business. Laidback develops, markets and selleth own products and provides custom development. Products and services aimed customers such as newspapers, magazines, printing houses and other publishing companies. Laidback used its know-how in the development of plug-ins for Adobe software like InDesign, InCopy and Adobe Acrobat.